Happy May! I can’t be happier that the weather is getting warmer, the trees are beginning to blossom (which unfortunately also means my allergies are in full swing 🙁 ) and we’re looking forward to some yummy new treats and trends for the month. I figured there’s no better way to kick off May than with a new drink recipe I’ve been dying to share with you all! These delicious margaritas are super easy to make and are my new go-to cocktails for this summer. I’m a tequila kinda girl, so it’s only natural that I fell in love with these margarita recipes – and I mean after all, Cinco De Mayo is just a day away!
These would be the perfect drink to serve at any summer fiesta you’ll be hosting this upcoming summer season!
- 2 oz. Tequila
- 4 oz. Pink Grapefruit Juice or Limeade (whichever you prefer!)
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Grapefruit or Lime Wedge
- Lime Salt (I bought mine from Harry and David)
- Fresh Mint
- Fill Shaker with ice cubes
- Add the tequila, add your choice of either grapefruit juice or limeade
- Add some simple syrup
- If you like your margaritas with salt, use the lime juice from the lime or grapefruit wedge (depending on which drink you’re going with) and dip the glass into the salt
- Shake and strain into chilled rock glasses filled with ice cubes
- Garnish with fresh mint and a fruit wedge of your choice
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!