So even though its the end of rosé season, I’ve been dying to attempt to make homemade frosé all summer long. I know I’m not the only one who loves a yummy glass of frosé and I really want to get in as many glasses as I can before summer is officially over. My sister and I finally got the ingredients together last weekend and we were able to make some – and let me tell you it was everything I dreamed it would be and more (and it was so easy to make!)
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups (8 ounces) strawberries (they can be frozen – we even threw in a few frozen mango pieces into ours!)
- Pour rosé into a 9×13 pan or in a few ice cube trays and freeze for 6 hours. It won’t solidify completely due to the alcohol, but it will get firm.
- Combine the strawberries and the sugar in the bowl of a blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
- Scrape frozen rosé or add the rosé cubes to the blender. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries, if desired.
- Cheers and enjoy!