One of my favorite things about summer is being able to indulge in all kinds of frozen treats. From smoothies to ice cream, there’s nothing I love more than keeping it cool with a tasty frozen treat! One of my all time favorites are ice pops. Last year I picked up an ice pop mold from IKEA, and I’ve been hooked on making them ever since. I personally like being able to make my own treats because I know what is getting put in them (so there’s no added artificial preservatives or unnecessary sugar.) My raspberry and coconut ice pops are easily one of my new favorite recipes, and it only takes two simple ingredients!
Raspberry & Coconut Ice Pops
- Fresh raspberries from your local grocery store or farmers market
- Coconut milk (I just used Silk Coconut Milk)
And if you’re feeling like it, add some dark chocolate chips!
So there are two ways you can do this:
- Rinse off your fresh raspberries. Once they’ve dried, place them into the popsicle mold.
- Once you’ve added enough raspberries into the popsicle mold, pour the coconut milk into the mold.
- Rinse off your fresh raspberries. Once they’ve dried, put them into the blender.
- Pour the coconut milk into the blender.
- Mix and then pour into the molds.
- Leave the popsicles to freeze overnight.
- Take them out and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for this time of the year, especially if you have young kids! (Or if you’re just a kid at heart like me.)
Let me know your thoughts!